~Pole~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REQUIREMENTS 4 POLE~

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

REQUIREMENTS 4 POLE~ Empty REQUIREMENTS 4 POLE~

Post  Pain Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:23 pm

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO ALY SINCE SHE DOES NOT KNOW WAT THE REQ. IS

120~140

THERE NOW YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THE REQ IS!!!
Pain
Pain
~God~
~God~

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

REQUIREMENTS 4 POLE~ Empty Re: REQUIREMENTS 4 POLE~

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:04 pm

HEY AT LEAST I ASKED OR I COULD OF MADE ONE UP D< DUN HAVE TO JUMP DOWN MY ASS CAUSE I DUN NO IT SINCE OMG! I DIDNT MAKE THE DAM THING -_-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:58 am

i thought it was c4 your already gone 400k

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:30 am

ƒata£™️ wrote:i thought it was c4 your already gone 400k
we changed it since not too many people got it cuz theyre "newbs" and they cant chance lawl
Pain
Pain
~God~
~God~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 pm

o.o yesh i understand tht newbs cant pass it but... honestly is gotta b sumwat challenging right? i dunno well discuss it once we finally have a meeting to discuss everything that needs done Smile so far i can do it tomorrow and wednesday let

... ~Note~

use either of those tests and modify them as u see fit we have two so use ur judgement if a crowd looks newb use the easier test and vice versa ok Smile ok

Back to top Go down

Post  S3X Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:29 am

~Þõlë~Ðãñçër~ wrote:o.o yesh i understand tht newbs cant pass it but... honestly is gotta b sumwat challenging right? i dunno well discuss it once we finally have a meeting to discuss everything that needs done Smile so far i can do it tomorrow and wednesday let

... ~Note~

use either of those tests and modify them as u see fit we have two so use ur judgement if a crowd looks newb use the easier test and vice versa ok Smile ok

OK look noobs or non noobs they still say their gonna join and dont... and its obv becoming a waste of time i have sat through 3 or 4 of these things and none actually change to a pole... you could give em a req of just one move to a 76 bpm song and they still dont join...even if we let them make a noob acct it still isnt happening. And im all out of ideas on how to keep them...and i see you peeking Jon roflmao! U ran -PIMP- so tell us whats going wrong?? Shocked
S3X
S3X
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post  S3X Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:31 am

▀▄▀▄ĄהiМΞ▀▄▀▄ wrote:THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO ALY SINCE SHE DOES NOT KNOW WAT THE REQ. IS

120~140

THERE NOW YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THE REQ IS!!!

We were using 250 to cc4 your already gone......
S3X
S3X
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:39 pm

I kno this sounds bad but i have a feeling no1 is changing their names even if they pass because they believe as i do its a waste of time especially if audis transferring and ull have to start all over basically once u transfer... so w.e also i hear that ull have to get new cpls... lmao which means all of mine n collins work of finally getting married means nothing LOL lol! lets just hope me n collin can get married quickly on the new one or w.e it is

Back to top Go down

Post  S3X Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:11 am

~Þõlë~Ðãñçër~ wrote: lets just hope me n collin can get married quickly on the new one or w.e it is

Thats why me and seth are working on it on Sea, should b married in 1-2 days. and we are lvl 12 and have the blue E1 rather spend my $ there no matter how boring the damn game is. Someone help Collin get Sea to work! HINT Seth.....
S3X
S3X
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunkard Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:44 pm

Lol sup pole people..FaTaL G HerE ..uhmm..u asked what ur doin wrong..first off..to start a clan..u have to know people that want to join right off that bat..meaning any of ur friends that arent poles..should become poles..the bigger pole is the more people are gonna wanna join..if u dont have people..the chance of people actually joining are slim to none..that and u have to give people a reason to stay..In Pimp what we did was offer them unlimited drama..thats was pimp was about..starten shit and taken no shit from anyone..so it was always exciting..we had the forum leader of the actual audi site ban mutiple of are members..it was fun..we even went as far as to make videos talken shit about people..if u cant keep a guild fun and active itll never be known..

Drunkard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:50 am

Drunkard wrote:Lol sup pole people..FaTaL G HerE ..uhmm..u asked what ur doin wrong..first off..to start a clan..u have to know people that want to join right off that bat..meaning any of ur friends that arent poles..should become poles..the bigger pole is the more people are gonna wanna join..if u dont have people..the chance of people actually joining are slim to none..that and u have to give people a reason to stay..In Pimp what we did was offer them unlimited drama..thats was pimp was about..starten shit and taken no shit from anyone..so it was always exciting..we had the forum leader of the actual audi site ban mutiple of are members..it was fun..we even went as far as to make videos talken shit about people..if u cant keep a guild fun and active itll never be known..
makes sense :] but yeah audis closing download so it wont make a dif...-.-
new audi is gonna b bombed by susu the faggot of the year :]
lol!
Pain
Pain
~God~
~God~

Back to top Go down

Post  S3X Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Drunkard wrote:Lol sup pole people..FaTaL G HerE ..uhmm..u asked what ur doin wrong..first off..to start a clan..u have to know people that want to join right off that bat..meaning any of ur friends that arent poles..should become poles..the bigger pole is the more people are gonna wanna join..if u dont have people..the chance of people actually joining are slim to none..that and u have to give people a reason to stay..In Pimp what we did was offer them unlimited drama..thats was pimp was about..starten shit and taken no shit from anyone..so it was always exciting..we had the forum leader of the actual audi site ban mutiple of are members..it was fun..we even went as far as to make videos talken shit about people..if u cant keep a guild fun and active itll never be known..

Actually now i dont care if its a guild or not anymore basically its us yappin in audi and in here. Like i said our little family..who cares if we get ppl now or what...We get to listen to collins mishaps hehehe, Alys dc problems, Seths sex addiction and my..... everything lol "Plus its fun and the only ppl i'd wanna be w in audi <3
S3X
S3X
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S3X Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:05 pm

▀▄▀▄ĄהiМΞ▀▄▀▄ wrote:
new audi is gonna b bombed by susu the faggot of the year :]
lol!

Well we have sea and slick so who cares...
S3X
S3X
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Collin Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Well we have sea and slick so who cares...[/quote]

yes... and neither of which i can get to work -_-

i still need to download that thing seth found. We'll see if that works Smile

Collin

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post  S3X Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:20 pm

Collin wrote:Well we have sea and slick so who cares...

yes... and neither of which i can get to work -_-

i still need to download that thing seth found. We'll see if that works Smile[/quote]

Seth can prolly get slick to work for you 2
S3X
S3X
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:40 pm

S3X wrote:

Seths sex addiction

ummm that did not need to be there <_<;;
Pain
Pain
~God~
~God~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:48 pm

lol how do u kno if seth can get slick workin for collin he couldnt even get it to work for ME!

so pfft w.e lol

also (change my status plz) ♥️

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

A-l-Y wrote:lol how do u kno if seth can get slick workin for collin he couldnt even get it to work for ME!

so pfft w.e lol

also (change my status plz) ♥️
cuz urs mightve been updated........
Pain
Pain
~God~
~God~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:50 pm

lol imma b all alone on sea if collin seth n kathy get slick working `sniff sniff`lol

Back to top Go down

Post  S3X Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:15 pm

▀▄▀▄ĄהiМΞ▀▄▀▄ wrote:

Seths sex addiction

ummm that did not need to be there <_<;;[/quote]

LOL wai nawt tis true.......
S3X
S3X
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  S3X Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:16 pm

A-l-Y wrote:lol imma b all alone on sea if collin seth n kathy get slick working `sniff sniff`lol

Slick is soooo much better than all the others and aly, collin i have accts u can hab
S3X
S3X
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:53 pm

S3X wrote:
A-l-Y wrote:lol imma b all alone on sea if collin seth n kathy get slick working `sniff sniff`lol

Slick is soooo much better
true but have to wait for collin to download that file......... -.-; HURRY UPPP scratch
Pain
Pain
~God~
~God~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:07 pm

S3X wrote:

Slick is soooo much better than all the others and aly, collin i have accts u can hab

SLICK DOESNT WORK FOR ME REMEMBER! D<
AND WTH SETH IM NOT A MODERATOR I AM ADMIN AND U ARE NOT GOD GOD MADE POLE SO THAT WOULD BE ME SO CHANGE THE TITLE BOY!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pain Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:25 pm

I AM FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!! SO STFU AND STAY UR ASS MODERATOR
Pain
Pain
~God~
~God~

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:35 pm

U GOTS NO RIGHTS MAKIN ME MODERATOR! D< NOW CHANGE ME BACK TO ADMIN NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- u knew this would piss me off so why did you do it D<<<<<<

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next