Suggest a Meeting

Go down

Suggest a Meeting

Post  S3X on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:10 am

Ok since no one agrees on anything. And recruiting is a bitch i think we need a meeting. Cuz first off we arent getting members cuz they never have nx. Or they r just there to play a game and leave. I have spent waii too many hours in a dumb room patiently i might add ( which u know is hard for me) and putting up with alot of crap from childish ppl. Yes we need more ppl!! >=D even the ppl we have cant change their name and i know Nitemare wants his changed but cant.Are we askin too much from ppl and i would like to talk about the "Prince" situation[s] too at one point... like kickin him out. SO maybe the four of us should get to 2gether one nite and figure sumthin out and get the Poles goin.

_________________
avatar
S3X
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Seth's Pants ~_^
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggest a Meeting

Post  Pain on Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:24 am

o -o suree ill be there Neutral

_________________
avatar
Pain
~God~
~God~

Number of posts : 90
Age : 26
Location : In Kathys bra ♥
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggest a Meeting

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:38 pm

S3X wrote:Ok since no one agrees on anything. And recruiting is a bitch i think we need a meeting. Cuz first off we arent getting members cuz they never have nx. Or they r just there to play a game and leave. I have spent waii too many hours in a dumb room patiently i might add ( which u know is hard for me) and putting up with alot of crap from childish ppl. Yes we need more ppl!! >=D even the ppl we have cant change their name and i know Nitemare wants his changed but cant.Are we askin too much from ppl and i would like to talk about the "Prince" situation[s] too at one point... like kickin him out. SO maybe the four of us should get to 2gether one nite and figure sumthin out and get the Poles goin.

OMG KATHY! u r sooo smart n sexy i knew there was a reason i luved u! sexy bitch xD

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ME N COLLIN R GETTIN MARRIED SOON WE NEED TO FIGURE A DAY CUZZZZ I WORK SO MUCH NOW =(

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Suggest a Meeting

Post  Pain on Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:35 pm

wow aly o___o

_________________
avatar
Pain
~God~
~God~

Number of posts : 90
Age : 26
Location : In Kathys bra ♥
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pick a time and day

Post  S3X on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:35 pm

I can most nights just lemme know ahead of time

_________________
avatar
S3X
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 77
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Seth's Pants ~_^
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggest a Meeting

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:06 pm

S3X wrote:I can most nights just lemme know ahead of time
O.O did u change layout?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Suggest a Meeting

Post  Pain on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:19 pm

lol aly i edited ur post xDD like my sig =D??

_________________
avatar
Pain
~God~
~God~

Number of posts : 90
Age : 26
Location : In Kathys bra ♥
Registration date : 2009-01-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggest a Meeting

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:07 pm

▀▄▀▄ĄהiМΞ▀▄▀▄ wrote:lol aly i edited ur post xDD like my sig =D??

uh sure? i dun see anything edited but if u say u did... n are there pics blocked or somethin or is the anime wackin the other it?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Suggest a Meeting

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum